Below you can find the full step by step solution for you problem. We hope it will be very helpful for you and it will help you to understand the solving process.
If it's not what You are looking for type in the field below your own integer, and You will get the solution.
Prime factorization of 11466:
By prime factorization of 11466 we follow 5 simple steps:
1. We write number 11466 above a 2-column table
2. We divide 11466 by the smallest possible prime factor
3. We write down on the left side of the table the prime factor and next number to factorize on the ride side
4. We continue to factor in this fashion (we deal with odd numbers by trying small prime factors)
5. We continue until we reach 1 on the ride side of the table
|prime factors||number to factorize|
Prime factorization of 11466 = 1×2×3×3×7×7×13= $ 1 × 2 × 3^2 × 7^2 × 13 $