Below you can find the full step by step solution for you problem. We hope it will be very helpful for you and it will help you to understand the solving process.
If it's not what You are looking for type in the field below your own integer, and You will get the solution.
Factors of 23561426:
By prime factorization of 23561426 we follow 5 simple steps:
1. We write number 23561426 above a 2-column table
2. We divide 23561426 by the smallest possible prime factor
3. We write down on the left side of the table the prime factor and next number to factorize on the ride side
4. We continue to factor in this fashion (we deal with odd numbers by trying small prime factors)
5. We continue until we reach 1 on the ride side of the table
|prime factors||number to factorize|
Factors of 23561426 = 1×2×7×31×233×233= $ 1 × 2 × 7 × 31 × 233^2 $