Below you can find the full step by step solution for you problem. We hope it will be very helpful for you and it will help you to understand the solving process.
If it's not what You are looking for type in the field below your own integer, and You will get the solution.
Factors of 102030405060708090:
By prime factorization of 102030405060708090 we follow 5 simple steps:
1. We write number 102030405060708090 above a 2-column table
2. We divide 102030405060708090 by the smallest possible prime factor
3. We write down on the left side of the table the prime factor and next number to factorize on the ride side
4. We continue to factor in this fashion (we deal with odd numbers by trying small prime factors)
5. We continue until we reach 1 on the ride side of the table
|prime factors||number to factorize|
Factors of 102030405060708090 = 1×2×3×3×5×83×102241×133593067= $ 1 × 2 × 3^2 × 5 × 83 × 102241 × 133593067 $