If it's not what You are looking for type in the calculator fields your own values, and You will get the solution.
To get the solution, we are looking for, we need to point out what we know.
1. We assume, that the number 200 is 100% - because it's the output value of the task.
2. We assume, that x is the value we are looking for.
3. If 200 is 100%, so we can write it down as 200=100%.
4. We know, that x is 70% of the output value, so we can write it down as x=70%.
5. Now we have two simple equations:
where left sides of both of them have the same units, and both right sides have the same units, so we can do something like that:
6. Now we just have to solve the simple equation, and we will get the solution we are looking for.
7. Solution for what is 70% of 200
(200/x)*x=(100/70)*x - we multiply both sides of the equation by x
200=1.42857142857*x - we divide both sides of the equation by (1.42857142857) to get x
now we have:
70% of 200=140